We as Hemdogal do everything we can to ensure that you do not have to return your products. You can pay attention to the following points when ordering on our webshop:
Asking for advise
If you have any doubts about a product, make use of our non-binding advice. Good advice is half the battle! Contact us by mail (email@example.com) or via Instagram via a personal message (DM)
Video and photos
View our photos and/or videos to get a clear picture of the product.
All additional information about the product can be found in the product text and under the heading 'additional information'.
If, despite all the above aids, you still have to return an item, this is no problem at Hemdogal. We will of course be happy to help you further. Below you will find our warranty rules and a step-by-step plan that contains a clear overview of how you can return items.
You have 14 days to change your mind!
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Which can! Fortunately, you always have 14 days to change your mind and you can always return your package. However, there are a number of points that are important when returning:
• You have the right to return the order up to 14 days after receipt, the costs of returning are for your own account.
• If you choose to return the product, the product will be returned to Hemdogal with all accessories supplied, in its original condition and packaging, unused and undamaged.
• To use the return process, you must complete the return form completely. You will find this in your order confirmation (digital).
• We will refund the amount due to your bank account within 14 days after receipt in good order.
• Caution: The product must not be damaged, used or opened and must be in the original packaging.
• We understand that you want to take a good look at and evaluate the product, but do not open it or twist any caps for any reason. This way the sealing of the product comes loose and we can't take it back.
• Received incorrect products? Always check your order before using it. The products may not be used illegally and subsequently registered for return. These are hygienic products that can no longer be sold.
• The costs for returning are at all times for your own account. We advise you to return your package by registered post at all times, because then you are insured. The risk of the return always lies with you or the company with which you sent the package (if registered).
• If you want to exchange the product for another product, the costs for resending the correct product will be for your own account.
Is your package damaged or product not working?
We have chosen to ship with DPD, one of the best companies in the Netherlands when it comes to sending parcels. Unfortunately, it sometimes happens that the package arrives damaged. Or that the product that was delivered to you does not work. We find it very annoying when this happens! That is why we are going to solve this at all times.
• If your package is damaged when the postman brings it to you, do not take it and refuse it. Tip from us: always take a photo of the package as proof!
• Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the photos and date of delivery and clearly explain what happened.
• You will immediately receive instructions from us by email after you have informed us of the damage.
• We will not process products that are simply returned without a return form and/or reason.
• NOTE: If your product no longer works (think of pumps, etc.), never tinker with the product yourself! When you have made or tried to make the product yourself. We won't take it back! An opening or change to the product can cause the product to stop working at all. It is possible that we give advice and confess to you, in that case the responsibility is on our account.
• If your product does not work, we always ask for a photo or video of the product. This way we can assess whether it is really broken or whether the product is possibly being used incorrectly.
• When we judge that the product is defective on the basis of the video. Can this be returned? Upon receipt, an investigation will be initiated to rule out what is defective and whether the product has not been intentionally damaged.
• When we find that the product has been intentionally damaged after a period of use (yes this really happens). We do not reimburse and the defective product will not be returned.
• It can happen at all times that you drop the product, luckily some products can take a beating. But not all! Pumps, glass and derma rollers are very sensitive products. We are not responsible for falls and bumps and unfortunately we cannot help you. So be careful with your products and put them away properly and safely after use.
We strive to solve everything in a pleasant way with you. If, despite the above points, you still have a complaint or improvement for us. Please let us know by emailing email@example.com
We really appreciate it if you share your opinion with us, because only then can we improve ourselves